Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Been a minute

It's been a minute since I've updated so I'll fill you in.
Friday Josh and I went to see his brother John's band play. It was a really fun night. I had a little too much to drink tho.
Today I went to the doc, and got some good news. Maddy is at my mom's most of the day today so I have the whole place to myself and its a level one snow emergency outside so I am snowed in and have freetime to do whatever I want.

I have been putting a lot of thought into getting back into art. I want to paint again. I want to go out and write again. Mostly tho I have been thinking about learning how to draw. That is one thing I have always wanted to do and never tried.

And, Not that I am going to have the money anytime soon... But I have been thinking about tattoos. My left arm still needs to be finished, but it is really close to done. I have an idea for a new thing but dont know where I would put it.

No comments: