Monday, February 4, 2008

Giants win

This weekend started off great.
Friday I drove like a madwoman to get to Josh. Got there and had a really good evening with him.
Saturday we woke up and went and got food then to a park to play football in the mud for a while, which was probably the most fun I'd had in a very long time. From there we go to the bookstore where I proceed to pick up a wedding cake magazine and completely trainwreck the rest of the night. Out of the nearly 3 hours of hysterics and crying that ensued next, I took away that though he once wanted to run to the altar with me and not look back, now he isn't ready and probably won't be for a long time. And it's completely my fault. So I am not going to say another word about it untill he tells me I should be talking about it again.

Sunday I woke up there after barely sleeping, got ready and went to see my mom. I stopped and picked Maddy up and took her to play with my dad and Gramma while me and my mom went to Marshals. We hit a joint she had a couple of times on the way which improved my outlook on life a lot. lol. She bought a dress I found for Maddy to wear on easter and got me a jogging suit. It's really cute, and extra comfy.

Lastnight was the superbowl and in he last 5 min The Giants dropped a bomb on New England. I was pretty happy with the outcome.

There in short is my weekend.

No comments: